CAFTCAD - Upcoming Initiatives and Events.
- Implementation of various committees to deal with Association affairs.
- Implementation of Satellite Membership offering online membership to costume people residing out of province or country
- Further development of the CAFTCAD website. Release of version 1 - May
- Development of further relationships with retailers, wholesalers and fashion designers
- Concerted effort to find a home for CAFTCAD for end of 09 / early 10
- Implementation of CAFTCAD server, streamlining the Alliance's digital information & housing it online. Enabling easier access by the executive and officers to run CAFTCAD more efficiently.
- Create chapter packages
- General Membership meeting May 6th
- Spring CAFTCAD Movie Wardrobe Sale - May 23rd
- CAFTCAD's 1st Year Anniversary meet & greet Party - June
- 2nd Annual Film Festival Party to held in September
- Fall Movie Wardrobe Sale - October
- CAFTCAD Festivus Holiday party in December
- Seminars, both technical and design orientated provided to both members and the public.
- Creation of the CAFTCAD Resource Directory with the listing of:Designers, Stylists, Assistant Designers, Professional Technician, Artisans. Also to include all Costume industry support companies, related products & services throughout Canada.
- Milestones - Speaker series featuring an enlightening opportunity to listen to some our Industrs pioneers.
- A quarterly newsletter providing related articles, interviews, reviews & misc. info. Included will be a section dedicated to a listing of our member's premieres & show dates.
- Development of the CAFTCAD Studio Services program that will help to forge new relationships between our members and the various retail & wholesale suppliers we all use.
- Establish a CAFTCAD Head office - Spring
- Elections planned for May 2010
- Open chapter in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Halifax