Tambour is the method of applying beads, sequins and threads to fabric using a tambour hook. In this one-day workshop, attendees will learn how to tambour from start to finish, leaving with the skills to practice and perfect this embroidery art in their work and personal projects.
The class will cover:
- Mounting fabric onto the tambour frame
- Learning how to hold the tambour hook
- Drawing patterns onto fabric
- The steps to great tambour stitches
- Threading beads and adding them to the design
- Completing tambour projects (including weaving in threads and removing fabric from tambour frame)
For more details and tickets visit our Eventbrite Page HERE.